It's the smash hit of the summer...
And it hasn't even dropped in shops yet.
The first range of the Greggs and Primark partnership sold out almost instantly - and the second is bigger and better than before.
The festival-themed collection is made up of 21-pieces, which hit Primark stores nationwide on August 5.
Because we're good to you, here's a sneak peek of some of the tasty garms you can get your hands on:
1) A Greggs bum bag to store all of your festival essentials. £9.
2) A Greggs Varsity Jacket. Pretty smart if you ask us. £25.
3) The Greggs sliders are back - and now they're in black. £8.
4) Greggs Slingback Clogs. Truly breathtaking shoes. 10/10, no notes. £6.
5) Got a body? Then what are you waiting for, you need the Greggs print bodysuit. £8.
6) Greggs and basketball, an obvious and perfect match. Greggs basketball jersey. £10.
7) Complete the look with the greggs basketball shorts. £12.
8) Our iconic savoury bag transformed into a Greggs tote bag. Spot on. £5.
9) The greggs hoodie has returned - in full length and this cropped version. £12.
10) No collection would be complete without some Greggs cycling shorts. £8.
11) Look, there's no point pretending you don't want the greggs underpants. £9.
12) Phwoar! A fresh greggs print t-shirt. Don't mind if we do. £8.
Don’t worry, be ‘appy. Our all-singing, all-dancing Greggs App is packed with some seriously tasty features. And, in our humble opinion, your phone isn't smart without it.